Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

eschew

If this is communication
I disconnect 
I’ve seen you, I know you
But I don’t know
How to connect, so I disconnect











After I've watched Stereomantic on the TVshow, and they bring Communication- cover. And that part are always always swimming in my head. Like stick on my mind. Well I don't know how, yes truly I don't know how to connect. Always getting wrong for this path. I've been dying to talk, to meet, to say anything that I wanna say. I don't know how. I'm sorry if I'm so so worry about this. So I've just kept in secretly. Maybe I just can stop to try to tryyyyying to get a little that I need. Sorry if I leave. Leave doesn't means I leave you and I don't want to know you. No, I just wanna eschew from you for a while. Maybe it would be better for us. You don't even know what I feeling so blue, and I'm down with this position. Yes, I'm a coward. Sorry. Sorry I'm so stupid about this silly things right now. Sorry. Sorry, I just can write about all of this with this media. Okay, too much to talk and to write anything. I'm leaving now. If you noticed about that, hmm I don't know. So, see you in another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment